Hey guys! Happy September! This summer FLEW by! (Wow, that’s a lot of exclamation points). I have to admit that I am a fall girl myself. I love the crisp fall air, plaid, and a good fall candle. My heart is melting just thinking about it. Anywho, I wanted to share with you a couple of things that Kennedy and I loved in the month of August.
- Maybelline Color Sentational Lip Color Loaded Bolds in the Shade Coffee Addiction. I must admit that I am kind of a brand snob when it comes to buying make-up. But recently I was reading an issue of Instyle magazine and there was an article that featured Gigi Hadid. She is like one of my favorite “it” girls right now. She shared that this was one of her favorite lipsticks, and I just had to try it! It is a beautiful warm tone brown shade. I love the color especially for the up coming fall months. The thing that I love about this lipstick, aside from the budget friendly price point, is the formula. It is smooth and creamy. It doesn’t dry my lips out which is great. It also lasts all day long, which is great because I don’t have to re-apply it while I am at work.
- Wet N Wild mega glow contouring palette in the shade Ducle De Leche. One of my favorite beauty Youtubers is Kathleen Lights. I have watched her use this palette multiple times on her channel, and she is always raving about it. I have been looking for an under eye setting powder for a while. I just thought, why the heck not. I’m pretty sure it was only $4.99 at our local grocery store. I. AM. OBSESSED. I really love the lighter color for setting my under-eye area, and any other areas that I have tried to highlight that day. The color is just perfect for my skin tone. I don’t love the contouring shade as much. I find that it comes off a little red on my skin. I do use it from time-to-time to warm up the face. Even though I don’t use the contouring portion as much, it is totally worth it. I have literally been using this every day since they day I bought it.
- Bralettes. The Bralette pictured is specifically a Bralette from Aerie. It is the plunge Bralette in a boho lace. I own almost every color that it is available in. I can not say enough good things about this Bralette. It is so comfortable and gives me the coverage that I am looking for! Having the right coverage and support is so important when you have bigger breasts. I love being able to put on something that is both cute and comfortable. If I’m not wearing one of these to work, I’m definitely throwing it on as soon as I get home.
- Pretzel Crips in the flavor Buffalo Wing. These are truly an addiction and obsession for me beyond the month of August. When I was pregnant I would crave buffalo sauce. These would allow me to get the fix I needed without having to waddle out to dinner. I still love eating them. I could sit and eat an entire bag, or ten in one sitting.
- Coffee-mate creamer in the flavor Espresso Chocolate. So, this originally came out a while back when Coffee-mate had all of their special edition Starwars creamers out. Kenny and I fell in love with it, and of course they discontinued it when the Starwars craze ended. However, they just recently brought this flavor back. Kenny and I are so obsessed with it. If there are only three bottles left at the grocery store, we will buy all three. Haha.
- Finding Dory Fish are Friends Playland. We were at a friends house recently and they had this toy for their son. Kennedy loved it, so we decided to order it for her. It is so cute to watch her play in this toy. It provides so much entertainment for her. Which is great for mom and dad! We can play with her, or she will play with it on her own. Kennedy likes to stand up in it and then knock it over. She plays hide-and-seek with Kenny and I. She likes to just run in and out. It is almost like a little hide out for her.
- Melissa and Doug Wood Blocks. These are actually not a new toy for us. Kenny bought them a few months back for Kennedy. Well, mostly for himself. Ha. He likes to build castles for Kennedy to knock over. Kennedy, however, has really taken a liking to one specific block: The Yellow Cylinder. She loves it, and carries it around with her all the time. If we ask her to pick between this block and any of the others she always chooses the yellow cylinder.
- Ten Little Ladybugs. We have always read to Kennedy, but in August she started reading to herself. She loves this book because she likes the 3D ladybugs that are attached to the pages of the book. She will sit and read to herself and pick at those ladybugs.
- Pineapple. Kennedy’s favorite fruit right now is pineapple.We will cut small pieces up and let her feed herself. Kennedy likes to be very independent, so she absolutely loves this! She is crazy about it eating “grown-up” food. If you are eating around her and she isn’t, she will sit at your feet like a little puppy and beg for food. There really hasn’t been many foods that she has tried that she hasn’t liked.
- Stella Lane’s Shop Pumpkin Headband. This is my absolute favorite shop to get Kennedy bows and clips from. I just love all of the super cute options she offers for every season. Recently she has been having Ready to ship sales once a week. I love the ready to ship sales because you don’t have to wait for the 2-3 week turn around time.
I am so excited for Septemeber. I have a a couple of really exciting things planned for the blog! I just wanted to thank everyone for the support that I have been shown so far. I wasn’t sure if anyone would even read, much less like my blog. All of your kind words mean so much to me! Thanks for reading. ❤