Alright guys, we are going to be doing things a little different this Friday. Normally I post an EXTREMELY cute outfit that I have put together. (If you don’t hear the sarcasm you should probably stop reading my blog now). But, the weather has not been cooperating here in Michigan, so I wasn’t able to take any pics for my post. Instead, I have for you my favorite fall coats. 🙂
- I am so obsessed with this quilted bomber! I saw it when I was out shopping at Francesca’s a while back. I knew that it was meant for me when I looked it up online and the name of the bomber, is the “Kennedy”! I think the quilted look really differentiates this jacket from any other bomber out on the market.
- So, I know this vest isn’t exactly a “coat”, but it is outer wear! This vest is from Old Navy, which is awesome because you know it has an affordable price point. For Christmas last year, my mom got me the same vest but in army green. I was browsing the website and fell in love with this Herringbone Frost Free vest.
- You can find this classic trench at the Loft. It is one the prices side, but it is a staple piece that you will be able to keep in you wardrobe for literally ever. I picture myself wearing this with a classic red lip à la Taylor Swift.
- I am CRAZY about this jacket. We went out for a friend’s birthday party last weekend. Not one, but TWO of my friends had this jacket on. One was wearing it in navy and the other was wearing it in the army green color. I went home the next day and ordered it hah! It’s seriously so cute, and I love that it’s a little lighter weight so I can layer sweaters underneath.
- If you know me at all, you know that I am OBSESSED with Lauren Conrad. Since high school I have looked to her for fashion and beauty advice. Recently she launched her newest runway collection with Kohls. The details on this Moto jacket are amazing. It is embellished with rose gold hardware, which is so unique. There are a few different color options, it was so hard for me to decide!
It is finally that time of year again! The air has cooled.
I couldn’t help but add a couple of super cute kids coats! Who doesn’t love a baby in a pea coat? I know I do!
Let me know if you liked this post in the comments below!