1. The Sephora Collection Glitter Happy Brush set: I just CAN’T say no to glitter, especially during the holidays. Is there a more special way to show someone how dazzling they are to you, than with this limited edition brush set. It comes with a gorgeous, sparkling brush stand. Plus, the brushes themselves are so sleek and stunning!
2. The Matte Chocolate Chip Palette by Two Faced: I actually purchased this for my self on Black Friday. ( I couldn’t help it.) The all matte pallet has perfectly pigmented shadows. This would be the perfect gift to give to someone who is just starting out in makeup. Or, as a bundled gift; adding in a few other items for a complete gift basket.
3. Fresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask: This would be the perfect gift to get someone that you want to pamper! I’ve gotten this a Sephora sample now a few times, and I am in LOVE. It smells so delicious! I love the way my skin glows after using this mask. This item does have a higher price point, but it is definitely worth a little extra mullah.
4. The Morphe 350 Palette: This is the perfect basic is palette to give, and it isn’t going to break the bank. This is a favorite for so many beauty bloggers, and it’s price point is around $20.oo! It would make the perfect gift for anyone, not matter their make-up skill level.
5. KL Polish: Kathleen lights is my favorite beauty Youtuber. She just recently launched her own line of nail polishes called KL Polish. The shade pictured above is the color “Brick Sidewalk”, but she currently has 5 other beautiful shades to chose from.
6. Tarte, Swamp Queen Eye and Cheek Palette: There are no other words for this limited edition palette except for STUNNING. This would be just the perfect gift for anyone. I love that you can create a full face makeup look with this palette. It not only has eyeshadows, but contouring, blush, and highlighting shades as well!
7. Tarte, Tartiest Pro Glow to Glow Highlight and Contour Palette: I’m always looking for new highlights. This is would be a perfect gift for anyone who is looking to blind their friends and family with their highlight! There are two different highlighting options, great for multiple makeup looks.
8. Melted Liquified Long-wearing Lipstick Ornament: This fun little gift comes in the shade “Melted Berry”. It would be such a fun little stocking stuffer! You could also use it as a deportation when you are wrapping gifts.
9. Sephora Collection, Sparkle & Shine compact mirror: I just can’t stay away from the sparkle during the holiday season. This compact is a perfect little gift for any friend, or as it says in the description, to keep for yourself. Honestly, I would consider keeping it for myself. HA! This sparkly compact would also pair perfectly with the Sephora collection brushes pictured above.
10. ColourPop, Blues Baby Lip Collection: Last, but certainly not least this lip collection from Colourpop. It has a wide range of shades which makes it perfect to give to one person, or break up and gift to multiple friends. I love doing this with value sets. You get a great deal, plus get to gift to multiple people.
I hope you guys have enjoyed these few holiday gift suggestions! Do you have any gifts that you love to buy? Leave it in the comments below.