So, I don’t talk about it a lot on social media. Actually, I don’t really talk about it at all. But, and I HATE saying it like this, I “suffer” from anxiety. Sometimes its no so bad, but other days its crippling. I have found over the years that working out really helps me deal with my anxiety. I feel like it gives me a place to let all of that anxious energy out! With that being said, the new year is usually all about work out resolutions. I am definitely one of those people. At the end of 2016, not only was I not working out, but I was not eating healthy either. So, one of my goals for this year is to start making time for fitness (even if its only a day or two a week) and to start making healthier meals for my family. Now I don’t know about you, but putting on new work out gear can get me MOTIVATED! Take a look at a couple of work out essentials I’ve found.
1.This Kate Spade Black Scallop Activity Tracker is a super cute take on wearable tech. Not only does it send out personal motivation, but it can track you steps and your sleep. You can even take selfies! how fun is that!?!?!
2. I just love this baseball cap! I think it is such a chic take on athletic wear. Plus, you know there are some days when I can’t even remember the last time that I washed my hair. This cute cap would be perfect to hide that mess. hah!
3. 1goalathletic has some of the CUTEST and most inspirational training apparel. They offer both women and men’s apparel. I love their positive message, and that they are a small shop! I love helping to support small businesses.
4. This color block legging from Aerie is such a cute and feminine take on athletic wear. I actually own both these and the teal color in this style! I just love them! If you’re looking to run some errands, throw on a cute cardi and your converse, and you’re good to go! ( I really wanted to write g2g there, but stopped myself).
5. These NIKE Pro Women’s Training Tights are EVERYTHING! If you know me, then you know that I am obsessed with all things glitter. Especially, gold glitter. That’s all I really needed to see and I was adding them to the list.
6. Tarte came out with this moisturizer as a part of their athleisure line. I received a sample of it from one of my recent makeup purchases, and it is BOMB. It makes your skin so glowy and beautiful. Perfect for throwing on before or after the gym.
7. This rose gold Swell bottle is the perfect accessory while working out, or running errands. I’m always trying to drink more, more, more H2O. What better motivation than this cute bottle! ; )
8. Black sneakers like these NIKEs are a staple. They go with anything and everything. This makes it easy to mix and match all of your favorite work out gear. A MUST HAVE!
9. The mint green color of this Dri-Fit half zip performance top by NIKE is LIFE. It is by far my favorite color! I just had to include it in this round-up. In Michigan, the weather is so all over the place! So, its nice to have easy layering pieces such as this.
10. Backpacks have been all the rage lately. I found this super cute one from Windsor. I think this kind of bag is great for moms on the go. You don’t have to worry about a heavy bag sliding off of your shoulders. And BONUS, you can toss diapers, wipes, baby toys in the bag and you’re all set!
I hope that 2017 has started off strong for you all, and that you have been tackling your goals head on! Let me know if you liked my picks in the comments below. What are your favorite athliesure pieces? Or for all my mommas out there what’s your fav thing to wear when you’re just out running errands?
I will be talking to you guys soon!