- How cute are these UnCensor Yourself bracelets!? These stackable bracelets are not only fashionable, but are a great way to get the conversation starter. Or, a great way to twin with your bestie. They are great to mix and match, and let the world know how you’re feelin’.
- This Little Stitches by Brandi Little cozy is such a fun gift. I love that it isn’t pink, but is still Galentine’s Day festive with the heart. Brandi has such a great cozy selection in her shop. They are also really great because they fit around any size mug. I love to use mine with my water cups as well, adds some extra cuteness to my day. 🙂
- Smashbox just released new Be Legendary Liquid Lips. OMG I can not wait to personally get my hands on these. They come in three gorgeous metallic colors. They are full coverage, while also offering a glossy look to the lip. I think they could be my new obsession.
- If you know me at all, you know that I’m obsessed with coffee! This sweet little mug would make the perfect Galentine’s Day gift. You could fill it with cute little Valentine’s Day candies and a Starbucks gift card!
- CHOCOLATES, enough said.
- This Rose Sugar Scrub from Pink Parchment Soaps is the perfect way to pamper your bestie. I just discovered this shop, one of the things I love most is that it is actually in my home state! It is a purely decadent way for you and your friends to enjoy a spa party as well. Pop some bubbly, and get to relaxing.
- Speaking of bubbly, who doesn’t want to receive some champagne in the form of a gummy bear! This Rose All Day Candy Bento Box is so freakin’ festive! Two things I love most combined in to one sweet treat! Yum! Yum! Yum!
- I know that I’m always mentioning COLOURPOP stuff to you guys, and I would say I’m sorry…. But, I’m not. They came out with the cutest Valentine’s Day collection. You really couldn’t go wrong with any of these items for your gal pals.
- If your friends are anything like mine, basic to their cores, they will love with Soy Blend Candle from The Little Market. It smells like Apple cider! Plus, The Little Market is an awesome online fair trade shop. Each candle helps support a female refugee at Prosperity Candle in the United States.
- We can’t forget a Galentine’s Day card, like this ADORABLE one from Lily and Val! Even if you don’t buy a gift, it is always nice to receive a hand written note from someone you love.
What are you guys doing for Valentine’s Day? Do you make an ordeal or just hangout below the radar? Kenny and I have always celebrated our “dating” anniversary a few days after Valentine’s Day. So, we never did anything for the holiday. Honestly, I would just take a dinner date with my hubby and be perfectly content.