I’ve been crushing on blush with the rest of the world for some time now. And I really don’t see my love of blush fading anytime soon. Infact, its slowly growing and growing. So, I thought I would share a few of my favorite blush items with you!
- First up, we’ve got these awesome blush colored Reese slip on sneakers. They are a perfect dupe for the Steve Madden “Ecntrcqt” sneaker. They are a steal at twenty-five bucks!! I love them because they can be paired with almost any outfit. Plus, they’re perfect to just throw on and head out the door. You can find them at your local Target.
- The pineapples are back people! Two of my favotire trends have taken over this umbrella from Francesca’s. During the spring and summer seaons I just can’t say no to anything with pineapples! I think this combo is just too cute!
- These little blush Adidas for your toddler are killing me! they are absolutely adorable, and you can even pick up a matching pair for yourself! If you know me, you know that I love twinning with Kennedy. I won’t be able to do it forever. So, I’m gonna do it as much as I can, while I can.
- This LC Lauren Conrad dress, that you can find at Kohl’s is so PERFECT for the summer time. I have a rule: DON”T buy anything that you won’t be able to wear for multiple occassions.( I don’t always follow this rule. lol!) You can wear this beautiful dress to so many upcoming summer events. Bridal Showers, Baby showers, Weddings, the options are limitless. The sweetheart neckline and tulle skirt are such delicate and feminine details, true to a classic Lauren Conrad desgin.
- This GORGEOUS Oliva Burton watch does cost a pretty penny, but I couldn’t help but include it. I stumbled acorss this English brand via Instagram one day. I couldn’t get over the delicate details included in each watch face. It was love at first sight.
- The Athleisure trend is going strong! I love that this T-shirt pairs the strong features of the athletic trend with the feminine blush color. Plus, here in MI we are in spring transition. It could be 30 degrees and 55 the next! So, the long-sleeve yet, light weight style of the T-shirt is perfect for our spring weather.
- I love the idea of this hoodie from Forever 21! As a busy mom I love adding easy pieces to my wardrobe. If I can throw it on with a cute pair of boyfriend jeans and look semi put together then I am a FAN! It doesn’t hurt that it is under 20 bucks.
- I am such a nail polish FREAK! This Essie Poish in the shade “hi maintanence” is the most perfect blush color. I love light nails for spring and summer. Blush is such a fresh and clean nail color.
- I love shopping small! I thought that this canvas painting from KT Canvases was perfect for my Blush Crush post. I love the fun, beautiful flowers that she creates for her products. Plus, I love how you can get her beautiful creations on SO many different items; notebooks, canvases, phone cases, stickers. etc. A sweet desging to brighten your day wherever you choose!
- I wanted to find a cute statement necklace to share with you guys, when I stumbled upon this beauty. I am DYING over this Crushed Velvet Skirt! It would be perfect to pairt wiht a dainty camisoule and some great gold accessories. It could even transition into Holiday season, which is an added bonus.
I hope y’all have enjoyed my pics! I am going to be posting soon with a life update. Have a great Humpday everybody!