I don’t know about you, but I am always rushing around and running behind more times than not in the morning. This makes in nearly impossible for me to eat breakfast at home. I always end up buying something at work. Not only have i been trying to eat better, but I’ve also been trying to save money where i can. So, I started to make this SUPER and quick over night oats recipe. I found this delicious recipe while roaming Pinterest sometime last year. I have been LOVING it! This recipe has such delicious fall flavors. Especially, if you’re not the biggest fan of pumpkin spice everything, like me. Plus, it is super convenient to eat on the go.
1 Medium Sized Apple
1/2 Cup Almond Milk, Unsweetened
1/2 Cup Old Fashion Oats
1 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
1/4 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
1/8 Tsp Ground Nutmeg
1/8 Tsp Sea Salt
1/2 Tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
1/4 Cup Raw Walnuts
1. Combine the oats, almond milk, chia seeds, syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla extract, and sea salt. Stir together until incorporated.
2. Layer apples and walnuts on top.
3. Place the ingredients in a sealable jar, such as a mason jar. I’ve used Tupperware and it has worked fine as well.
4. Place in the fridge overnight, or for at least 6 hours
5. Then, Voila! You have a delicious breakfast ready to go!
Thanks for stopping in guys
If you want to see the original recipe click Here