I love nothing more than a good lipstick! I feel really naked when I’m not wearing any. The bolder, the betta! With Valentine’s Day quickly approaching I thought it would be fun to share with you guys some of my Fav shades of pinks and reds. ❤
Many of these shades are SUPER affordable, like under 10 bucks! Yaaass!
So, I know most people have put their 2017 resolutions up already… But, you know your girl is always a step behind. Lol There has also been a little controversy on resolutions vs. goals, I chose to share a little bit of both.
Create better content with a stronger focus for my readers.
Gain 3,000 followers on Instagram by 2018.
Get one sponsored post from a company I love
Be more “me”
Now that Christmas is over, I would like to share a few things I have learned from my first Christmas as a full-time working mom.
1. Start Christmas shopping in February. Scratch that, January.
2. You are NOT Martha Stewart. Don’t volunteer to bring anything other than the pre-made potato salad, or a cheese plate from the grocery store.
3. Even thought it pains me to say this, online shopping is your BFF.
4. Buy all things wrapping related from Home Goods/ Marshall’s/ TJ Maxx. They have super cute stuff, for about half the price of other stores.
5. Don’t wait for the stocking stuffers to go on sale, just buy the damn things.
1. The Sephora Collection Glitter Happy Brush set: I just CAN’T say no to glitter, especially during the holidays. Is there a more special way to show someone how dazzling they are to you, than with this limited edition brush set. It comes with a gorgeous, sparkling brush stand. Plus, the brushes themselves are so sleek and stunning!
2. The Matte Chocolate Chip Palette by Two Faced: I actually purchased this for my self on Black Friday. ( I couldn’t help it.) The all matte pallet has perfectly pigmented shadows. This would be the perfect gift to give to someone who is just starting out in makeup. Or, as a bundled gift; adding in a few other items for a complete gift basket.
3. Fresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask: This would be the perfect gift to get someone that you want to pamper! I’ve gotten this a Sephora sample now a few times, and I am in LOVE. It smells so delicious! I love the way my skin glows after using this mask. This item does have a higher price point, but it is definitely worth a little extra mullah.
I’m finally getting Kennedy’s Brithday post up on the blog! November has just been such a crazy month for me! As you may know, we went with a wild one theme for her birthday party. Which, I think is rather fitting… She is wild!
My mom and sister own a home bakery. They made this fox cake with some incredible fall flower details on the bottom. The cake was funfetti with a vanilla buttercream. We also had assorted cupcakes with these cutsie little acorns on top. My mom went all out for Kennedy’s birthday!
Kennedy was again, not super enthusiastic about her smash cake. She mostly just picked the flowers off and ate them. Little did she know that the good stuff was hidden underneath that frosting! She did however, love when everyone sang her happy birthday. I am proud to say that up until this point I had held it together pretty well. But, hearing our loved ones sing happy birthday to our sweet, crazy, baby brought tears to my eyes.
With the help of my family, and my very sweet friend Mary, we were able to hand make most of the decorations for the party. Though we held off until the night before ( I swear, I never used to be such a procrastinator!) everything turned out so well! I had my dad on the work crew cutting strips for one of the banners. He says, “look at me, I can start my own Esty shop”. Haha! I had to correct him, and tell him that it was an Etsy shop.
We set up the Teepee we used in Kennedy’s one year photo shoot and used it as the “gift table” it was so incredibly cute. We got our teepee from SugarShacksTeepees Etsy shop. If you haven’t visited their shop, you NEED to check it out. They have all different styles listed. Danielle puts so much detail and love into every single Teepee. Not to mentions, they make great Christmas gifts!
We truly had such a wonderful day. We would just like to thank everyone who came to join us, even if it was only for a little while. We are so thankful for our friends and family, and all that you have given to us in the past year. We are so blessed. Kennedy is so loved, and spoiled by all of you. ❤